Senior Automation QA (Acronis Cyber Infrastructure)
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
AcronisAcronis provides award-winning backup software & data protection solutions for consumers, businesses & MSPs. Protect your sensitive information!
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages
We are currently looking for a Software Developer in Test to join our engineering team at R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The goal of this position is to thoroughly test and deliver highest quality software-defined storage developed by the team as a part of the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure: the hyper-converged infrastructure solution. This solution is extremely important for Acronis itself and for third-party customers as an infrastructure basis for all sorts of services and as a base for data center infrastructure solutions.
Main goal of the team is to improve and deliver new functionality to the software-defined storage used in following scenarios:
- Archive Storage to keep Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud and Acronis Backup data secure anywhere – on-premise and in public clouds
- AWS S3-compatible Object Storage - cloud storage for applications and cloud services
- iSCSI as a high-performance storage on top of which customers run virtual machines, databases and other IO-intensive solutions
- Understand and analyse product requirements and communicate with product management team
- Design and develop test cases for new features, extend and enhance existing test cases
- Maintain test harnesses for probabilistic low-level testing of the fault tolerant software-defined infrastructure
- Work closely with developers to deliver highest quality new product features and improve existing ones
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of hands-on Python/Go development experience.
- Proficient understanding of Linux user space and (optionally) kernel subsystems.
- Proficient understanding of file systems concepts.
- Proficient understanding of the network stack.
- Excellent understanding of quality concepts, testing methodologies and flavours.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git), task tracking systems (preferably JIRA), CI/CD (like Jenkins), VM and container orchestration (OpenStack, Kubernetes), documenting own code
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs