QA Automation Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Bottomline TechnologiesYour customers want an engaging payment experience. Bottomline can help.
The QA Automation Engineer position at CapitalCloud, A Bottomline company is a challenging and rewarding one. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing user needs, participate to develop test strategy, write test cases, develop test automation scripts/framework to support continuous integration. You will need to work with developers and other QA engineers in defining optimal automation plan as per product release timelines. You will have an opportunity to learn new automation tools and propose the same for usage in future automation framework development.
This position is based at our Bangalore, India office.
· Development and maintenance of Automated Test frameworks and systems
- Review automation code and provide suggestions
- Develop test automation scripts in Selenium web driver Page Object Model framework along with maintaining and enhancing the automation test framework supporting a continuous integration environment with automated smoke and regression test suite
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Work closely with developers and other QA engineers to discuss defects and resolutions
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and provide feedback to internal and external clients.
- Selenium WebDriver API programming experience a must
- Knowledge of at least some of following languages: Java, Python, SQL, Groovy
- Knowledge of Cucumber/Serenity-BDD.
- Knowledge of at least some of the following applications: SQL Developer, VMware, Eclipse/IntelliJ, SoapUI, Jenkins, JMeter
- Ability to perform automated testing against a web application UI
- Ability to perform automated testing against RESTful services
- Ability to read, write and analyze SQL database queries. (MSSQL, Oracle)
- Test reporting knowledge and review, using TestNG, SoapUI and Report Portal.
- The ability to estimate effort, make and meet commitments is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git.
- Experience in Mobile Automation is good to have with knowledge on Appium.
- Experience with SauceLabs or Browserstack.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in automation framework development for Web application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Database Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs