Senior Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, CCSP, Cloud Native (Inside IR35)
Remote - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
AdarmaWe are Adarma, one of the largest independent cybersecurity services companies in the UK, formed and run by veteran senior security leaders. We know security!
Senior Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, CCSP, Cloud Native, Consulting (Inside IR35)
ADARMA are hiring a contract Senior Cloud Security Engineer with specific focus on Microsoft Azure. The role will deliver to one of our key partners, a major retail and commercial tier one bank and can be based remotely or in a hybrid fashion from multiple sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of security services across the Azure Cloud Platform environment, with accountability for a range of deliverables across both Security ‘build’ and ‘run’.
You’ll have an in-depth technical understanding and experience of public cloud, API and micro-service architectures, and you’ll provide low-level hands-on technical engineering expertise for the client's control framework and continuous compliance service. Additionally, you’ll take a lead role for the ongoing maturing and automation of foundation security services provided for wider consumption across the organisation.
The role involves senior level engagement into the business area and is accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, representation at local governance, along with providing senior technical leadership and consultancy to both internal and external colleagues as required.
- Significant experience supporting IT / security infrastructure across major programmes and other project-based activities
- Hands of experience Microsoft Azure and other cloud native security tools (such as Azure Security Centre)
- Ability to pick up and learn new technology approaches and make rapid decisions on the best way to use these technology advancements for the betterment of the overall security posture.
- Excellent consulting and communication skills as the ability to communicate effectively, constructively, confidently and professionally is key to the success in the role.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles and an understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Cloud certifications such as: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP).
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Familiarity with a programming or scripting language.
- A working knowledge of financial services and typical business processes involved together with threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be a significant advantage.
ADARMA are an award winning, independent, cyber security company, with a client base of FTSE 350 customers, several key strategic technology partners, and a rapidly growing, highly experienced team of over 250 staff.
Our purpose is to protect the promise of cyber resilience whilst building a safer, fairer, and more sustainable shared future for our customers and communities across the world.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and Digital Infrastructure career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Junior DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs