Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
The Hague, Netherlands
NRB GroupNRB is one of the most important IT group in Belgium. We offer innovative and high quality ICT services and solutions.
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Hague, Trasys International is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administration, support and maintenance of the public cloud environment, including all VM instances, data storage solutions, container infrastructure and disaster recovery.
- Provide second and third line support for the incidents assigned to the team.
- Plan and execute maintenance operations of the ICT cloud infrastructure, supplying installation, support and maintenance documentation.
- Design, implement and maintain operational procedures for the management of the ICT cloud infrastructure components and technologies.
- Support the design and implementation of cloud native server, network and storage technologies, further supporting engineering and architecture teams.
- Develop procedures for recurring system administration and support for other operations teams, providing awareness sessions where required.
- Participate in activities related to the replacement or upgrade of ICT hardware, software and services.
- General support of infrastructure applications.
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Take part in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 6 years of experience with cloud enterprise infrastructure systems and cloud IT operations;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in cloud Kubernetes administration (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Good knowledge in cloud adoption, prototyping of new environments, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments;
- Good experience with cloud native, large scale, storage, server and network engineering techniques and design approaches, including load balacing, ingress/egress networksm data and control plane designs, etc;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes administration (AKS, Rancher or similar) ;
- Knowledge of infrastructure and platform automation tools (like Ansible, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager);
- Good knowledge of scripting using bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Good knowledge of cloud monitoring and observability tooling;
- Good knowledge of incident, change and release management;
- Knowledge of security configurations, including security groups and ACLs;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- You are fluent in English (C1 level) ;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Cloud Security Architect jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs