Senior IT Deployment Specialist
YextThe Yext Answers Platform offers an AI Search solution for every business need so you can deliver answers, not links.
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The Deployment Specialist is responsible for planning, documenting, and deploying Yext’s Information Technology software suite into hosted and on premise environments. Additionally, the candidate must have excellent troubleshooting abilities, can learn new concepts and technologies rapidly, is self motivated, and possesses excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
What You'll Do
- Perform deployment and integrations for IT operations and business applications.
- Work with the release management lead to implement the overall Deployment Work Plan, and assist with determining go-live readiness criteria, socialize them with key stakeholders and obtain requisite approvals
- Use source code version control and integration with CI/CD pipeline
- Write Cookbooks and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrate cookbooks with automation jobs for a Continuous Delivery framework
- Perform design and implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery model with products like TeamCity, CircleCI, Jenkins, Red Hat Linux, Stash/Git, Java (.net a plus), Maven Platform system implementation/coding
- Develop and implement software release management strategies for various applications according to the Agile process
- Work closely with infrastructure and security teams help manage all aspects of infrastructure
What You Have
- Experience using Version Control Tools such as GitHub, BitBucket and Git Tools
- Hands on experience with CI tools such as TeamCity,Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, CircleCI.
- Hands on experience with Cloud Technology stack (AWS, GCP)
- Deployment experience with Salesforce, Data Warehouse, Tableau, ETL tools, Finance Application is highly preferred.
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring
- Experience with Database software; knowledge in SQL is required
- Exposure to Atlassian tools such as JIRA, and Confluence
- 3-5 years of experience.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Cloud Security Architect jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs