Infrastructure Expert Support Engineer (T2)
AcronisAcronis provides award-winning backup software & data protection solutions for consumers, businesses & MSPs. Protect your sensitive information!
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an Infrastructure Expert Support Engineer to join our Americas Customer Support team and become one of our ultimate experts on resolving complex and challenging incidents related to our products and services. The T2 Expert Support Engineer will serve as the last line of support for our customers and will focus on troubleshooting the more complex issues escalated by other support teams. This position offers an opportunity to become an expert engineer in troubleshooting Acronis' Cyber Infrastructure and Disaster Recovery software and hardware products. We expect our Expert Support Engineers will deliver excellence in both technical expertise and communication with our customers and partners. They work closely with other internal teams to ensure Acronis is delivering the best products and services possible to our partners and customers.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for the Company’s corporate customers and partners involving various software, networking, and hardware environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Interact with the various Engineering (Development, Quality Assurance, Data Center Operation) and Business (Professional Services, Product Management) departments to efficiently resolve complex technical customer issues
- Play your part in training and mentoring junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best communication practices
- Participate in developing documentation and Knowledge Base technical articles on the Company products
- Maintain deep knowledge of the Company operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends, and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in technical support role
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Linux/UNIX expertise (application and configuration management; CLI power user; RHCSA/LFCS as baseline; RHCE/LFCE is a plus).
- Network expertise (knowledge in Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and troubleshooting network services like DHCP, DNS, VPN; network routing and switching management; CCNA/JNCIA as baseline).
- Virtualization expertise (knowledge in deploying and managing various enterprise-grade hypervisors: VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V / KVM / Virtuozzo).
- Storage systems expertise (knowledge in backend storage configuration and troubleshooting for NFS, iSCSI, S3, NetApp; iLO / iDRAC / IMPI power user; general knowledge of hardware troubleshooting for the enterprise grade servers: Dell, HP, Super Micro),
- Good communication skills and customer focus.
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Cloud Security Architect jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Database Administrator jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs