Senior Cloud Engineer, Front End
Plantation, FL; Austin, TX; Toronto, ON; Seattle, WA; Culver City, CA: Sunnyvale, CA: Remote
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Front End Engineer in the Web team of our Cloud organization you will have the opportunity to use cutting edge web technologies, such as React, HTML5, and CSS3, to design engaging user experiences for Magic Leap’s client facing web applications. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing responsive modern web user interfaces, strong attention to detail, and can bridge the gap between the creative and the technical.
- Build next-generation modular web applications.
- Design and develop reusable/distributable web components.
- Develop first of its kind interactive user interfaces.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Performance and optimization tuning of client facing web user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
- Experience using SCSS, Angular 2, and/or React.
- Experience with Test-Driven and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience using Git VCS.
- Strong understanding of web browser capabilities.
- Ability to create a cohesive user experience across multiple web applications.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.