Posted 4 months ago
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team and take responsibility for managing design and engineering activities related to cloud initiatives and the DevOps suite of tools used to deploy applications to the cloud.
- Provide new infrastructure to development teams in AWS
- Assist with automation scripting
- Maintain both infrastructure (virtual and physical) and shared support services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or workforce equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with DevSecOps practices and automation tooling
- Experience with DevOps orchestration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of application code and build scripts
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Networking experience (Cisco Meraki a plus)
- Cloud First; AWS; Okta; GSuite
- Scripting/API experience: Powershell, Python, .Net scripting a plus
Must be a US citizen, eligible for a security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.