Brooklyn, New York, United States
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and develop auto-scalable and secure infrastructure solutions for our platforms
- Build and automate streamlined CI/CD pipelines, testing, code validation, code approval processes, release management, etc.
- Starting with currently supported operating systems, continue to push the releases to support a larger variety of system architectures and operating systems.
- Ensure best practices for quality coverage, setting measurable targets for engineering teams prior to build releases.
- Build out enterprise wide monitoring and alerting architecture
- Automate use of cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform
- Work closely with the different protocol development teams to bring their software into the continuous integration pipeline.
- Provide strategic guidance on all activities related to infrastructure reliability, scalability and security Spearhead efforts to increase developer productivity, product quality, and software deployment support across multiple cloud platforms and consumer operating systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure, Site Reliability or Cloud Engineer
- Proven track record of success in rapidly scaling startup environments
- Cloud networking and orchestration with AWS (Azure or Google Cloud is a plus).
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Travis-CI or Bamboo.
- Experience integrating mobile into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Configuration or orchestration Managers: Ansible, Chef, Saltstack, Fabric, Puppet, Terraform.
- Working knowledge of decentralized architecture design patterns
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer jobs
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability jobs
- Open Staff Platform Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer jobs
- Open Devops Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer DevOps (remote) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Cloud Security Architect jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Security Engineer jobs
- Open Database Reliability Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs