QA Automation Engineer(Mobile)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Position Title: QA Automation Engineer(Mobile)
The QA Automation Engineer position at CapitalCloud, A Bottomline company is a challenging and rewarding one. In this role you will be responsible for analysining user needs, participate to develop test strategy, write test cases, develop test automation scripts/framework to support continuous integration. You will need to work with developers and other QA engineers in defining optimal automation plan as per product release timelines. You will have an opportunity to learn new automation tools and propose the same for usage in future automation framework development.
This position is based at our Bangalore, India office.
- Development and maintenance of Automated Test frameworks.
- Review automation code and provide suggestions
- Develop test automation scripts in Appium driver Page Object Model framework along with maintaining and enhancing the automation test framework supporting a continuous integration environment with automated smoke and regression test suite
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Work closely with developers and other QA engineers to discuss defects and resolutions
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and provide feedback to internal and external clients.
- Proven 2+ years of experience in automation framework development for Mobile native applications.
- Automation using Appium experience a must.
- Nice to have automation experience on web application using selenium.
- Having knowledge on Flutter driver, flutter gherkin will be added advangeous.
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following applications: Android Studio, Xcode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
- Understanding mobile application delivery model to playstores/appstores is good to have.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git is a must.
- Ability to perform automated testing against mobile applications on emulators or real devices.
- Experience with SauceLabs or Browserstack is a plus
- Ability to perform automated testing against RESTful services and Web Application is plus
- Test reporting knowledge and review, using Cucumber, TestNG, SoapUI and ReportPortal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks
About CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.