Senior DevOps Engineer
App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for DevOPS Engineers responsible for operating and managing our cloud based applications. As the DevOPS Engineer in the company you need to ensure our service runs stable, high available and cost effective. You are responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems with the art to ensure minimal impact on our business. If you are lazy to repeat yourself and love for devops principle and system automation, this is a great opportunity to join us to build up an awesome big data platform.
How will you be doing this?
- Building, maintaining and automating a world-class systems infrastructure delivering high reliability and the best performance possible.
- Leverage a 100% AWS driven infrastructure using latest DevOps and Infrastructure as Code frameworks and best practises.
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including server deployment, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices.
- Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to production system.
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth.
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process.
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintain.
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years experience in System engineering/DevOPS/SRE position
- Strong skills with Linux system (ubuntu, debian, redhat) administration
- Strong skills with web technologies (nginx/gunicorn/haproxy/varnish etc…)
- Strong skills with containers technologies (EKS/ECS/K8S/Docker)
- Strong ability to automate repeated manual tasks with python, shell, AWS cli , utilizing Jenkins/Rundeck etc...
- Good level of English written and spoken
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud services (EC2, SQS, S3, Lambda)
- Hands on experience in configuration management tool like (salt,ansible)
- Hands on experience on open source monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience testing and deploying large scale platform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus (terraform , cloudformation)
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“App Annie is a wonderful experience for me. Nice people, good food and a lot of time to do sport. In addition I can get a lot of the latest tech skills which it's great and helpful for my career here.”
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!