SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
The DevOps team at SpyCloud is responsible for building, maintaining, scaling, and securing our infrastructure which is primarily in AWS. We support Product teams with their infrastructure needs while also empowering teams to securely build and maintain their own infrastructure. We value and promote Infrastructure as Code across all teams, using Terraform as much as possible. As the Engineering Manager for DevOps, you will manage an awesome team of DevOps Engineers with a range of experience who are eager to learn and grow. You will be trusted to promote a culture that values collaboration, transparency, no ego, and most important, keep it fun!
AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, S3, Elasticsearch, RDS, and more)
- Grow and nurture your team through coaching, mentoring, feedback, career growth, and recruiting.
- Build and maintain the DevOps roadmap while juggling the needs of Product along with technical debt.
- Clear roadblocks and proactively identify issues that might impede team productivity.
- Buffer your team from injections of work.
- Promote good software development and design practices.
- Participate in technical design discussions as needed and be able to drop in and help your team as needed.
- Promote an open, collaborative, and supportive culture that values teamwork, communication, self-improvement, and no ego.
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a team of 2+ engineers.
- Experience building and maintaining technical roadmaps in partnership with Product Management
- Experience mentoring and coaching engineers
- 5+ of professional experience delivering, scaling, and securing high quality, production software in Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working as a DevOps engineer
- Working knowledge of at least one high level programming language
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs