Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Remote with Canada
Moz is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Developer to collaborate on the creation and deployment of shared services for our developers to deliver world class search analysis tools.
The Infrastructure team is an application platforms team whose main focus is to provide governance and expertise on cloud services, containers, CI/CD, monitoring, logging, and observability to our engineering workforce. We not only need our developers to be excellent at building and maintaining our application platforms and tools but we also are in need of engineers that are skilled researchers that have practiced leadership skills. Our developers are tasked with quickly providing solutions to engineering problems to enable faster development of features and whole products.
We are an office optional company. This position can be fully remote from anywhere within the USA. We're also open to having folks be based out of our Seattle, WA office.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected.
What You’ll Do
You will expand and optimize our shared services tools.
Help tackle issues of auto-scaling, containerization, and serverless deployments.
Develop and maintain IaC using Terraform.
Provide outstanding support to the internal development teams and seek to understand what solutions will best help them
Participate in and prepare architecture reviews. You should be comfortable articulating a point of view and providing meaningful feedback to others.
Understand and embrace our core values: Transparency, Accountable, Generous, Fun, Empathetic and Exceptional.
Experience We Want to See
Experience in an AWS production environment
Experience with IaC using Terraform or CloudFormation
Strong technical skills in a Linux environment
Ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers
A passion for automating tasks
A desire to learn on the go and apply knowledge as needed
Ability to research options beyond what you have experience with in order to solve a problem
Experience running containers in production such as: Kubernetes, ECS, or Docker Swarm
Experience implementing observability in production systems
Experience with networking in AWS (VPCs, TGWs, ALBs)
Demonstrable understanding of computer science fundamentals
Moz is the most trusted authority in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by world-class quality data, both robust and fresh enough to serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made.
Moz was founded in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Ziff Davis (NASDAQ: ZD)
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs