QA Automation Engineer - UC Solutions (UCaaS)
In the Unified Communications Business Unit you will find a welcoming, motivated, and collaborative team environment. We thrive to improve & innovate with every product release and customer integration, and have fun while getting better. Our unit is responsible for the UCaaS & CPaaS products at Talkdesk including carrier management and voice integrations. Our focus is on building a global voice network that has maximum uptime, global reach, and excellent voice quality. We envision business communications to be easy and uncomplicated to deploy and use. And to bring customer care & back-office teams together in a seamless and frictionless way.
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
- Working as a team (by this we mean working with your designated team) focusing on working and analyzing of requirements, active participation in SCRUM ceremonies; updating and creating user stories.
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue.
- Able to write and read bug reports and have to make the deadlines in the sprints.
- Provide a good description on the bug issues to our developers by using several tools (i.e. written reports, visual queues like videos, images and so on).
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Write status reports and effectively communicate the issues and status.
- At least two years of experience in the field.
- Understand the bug lifecycle (Analyzing - Reporting - Testing - Checking).
- Knowledge in User Stories gathering and analysis.
- Ability to identify business risks from written requirements (user stories).
- Experience in creating Test plans and Cases.
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking in designing new ideas to find bugs is important. Standard QA processes won’t always work at Talkdesk.
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergize with other teams.
- Detail-oriented Person.
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency.
- Working knowledge in Test Management Tools.
Nice To Haves / Pluses:
- Experience working under SCRUM environments.
- Experience with REST APIs testing.
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Postman, Jenkins and others.
- Experience with Selenium Grid.
- Experience with Docker.
- Working knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs