DevOps Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA
The Cloud Foundations team at Airtable provides the company with the fundamental capabilities and systems for the cloud providers on which all of our products run. Our priorities are to continuously improve our reliability and security while addressing the challenges of scale and engineering velocity. All of these are important components to the success of our products.
The team is seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist us in day to day management and automation of our cloud infrastructure and to provide assistance for Airtable engineering teams in resolving issues, onboarding, and utilizing infrastructure services. In this role, you will interact with many engineers from a wide range of teams at Airtable and gain a broad understanding of cross functional relationships and processes.What you'll do
- Help new hires with onboarding and continuously improve the Infrastructure onboarding experience.
- Manage access, credentials, and permissions into our various environments and systems.
- Build automation and runbooks for many repeatable infrastructure tasks.
- Aid in the triage, research, and resolution of help and project requests from our partners across engineering.
- Work closely with security teams on cross functional tasks which help boost the security posture of Airtable’s infrastructure.
- Monitor and refine our alerts and notifications for critical infrastructure services.
- Help maintain existing compliance standards such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001 and acquire new compliance standards by building in compliance requirements and participating in audits
- You enjoy solving operational problems and automating away infrastructure tasks.
- You strive to create good experiences for internal customers and partners by quickly addressing their requests, building easy to use tools, and communicating clearly
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern development practices and proficient in scripting and coding.
- Have a solid understanding of systems engineering principles, troubleshooting, and administration of cloud based environments.
- Experience with technologies such as Linux, networking, and other common infrastructure systems.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs