Cloud Operations Coordinator
Reading, United Kingdom
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is looking for Operations Coordinators to join our global Operations team and help provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, which includes enterprise-level organizations and government agencies. You will join a dedicated team of Operations and Database professionals working with customers all over the globe to help our customers be successful. As part of that team, you will work directly with our Customer Support and Account Management teams to triage and resolve technical and non-technical issues critical to maintaining satisfied and loyal customers. You will also assist in scheduling infrastructure change events as part of a customer’s lifecycle. The role requires developing a thorough knowledge of Acquia’s products and processes. It requires working closely within and across teams to change and develop service processes as business needs evolve.
- Help create communications for a broad customer base consisting of non-profit organizations, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex technical and administrative challenges in real time across a number of technical domains and a global teams that span multiple time zones.
- Collaborate across the Operations organization and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client need.
- Create systems for auditing, maintain documentation, and work cross-functionally to improve work throughput and transparency across Acquia as a whole.
- Coordinate, validate and schedule internal and external work requests across a global engineering team.
- Create project management plans and reports for tracking large and small scale platform modernization and customer-driven changes
- Identify process and tool improvements and work with cross-functional teams for implementation.
- Track and estimate workload for Operations team to assist in shift planning and address coverage needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Jira
- High attention to detail
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Understanding of AWS Cloud and its various services
- Understanding of the LAMP stack
- Collaborative working style, flexible, proactive, takes initiative, friendly and approachable, efficient, inquisitive, resourceful.
- Good sense of humor
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs