New York, New York, United States
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Who You Are:
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and three (3) years’ experience as DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, or related role.
- Employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, and five (5) years’ experience as DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, or related role.
- Three (3) years of experience with: Docker and containers orchestration; Working with immutable infrastructure and IaC principles; Integrating with native AWS services; Implementing DevSecOps pipelines; and Hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Two (2) years of experience with:Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, FluentD, Grafana, and other Cloud-Native solutions; and Terraform.
What You’ll Do:
- Works with the Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers taking care of the AlphaSense platform.
- Automates environment setup and develops infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, and secure environment for AlphaSense products.
- Utilizes open source tools, automation, and Cloud-Native solutions and empowers our developers with this knowledge.
- Works with world class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
- Participate in the delivery infrastructure and tooling for multiple services. Works with development teams to adjust the current build process to suit their needs.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs