Product Manager, Global Infrastructure
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio, the world’s leading cloud communication platform, continues to grow and is seeking a hardworking Product Manager to join its Global Infrastructure team in Bogota, Colombia. This person will be the voice of the customer across R&D, influencing roadmaps, building key measures, and working cross-functionally to drive the expansion of Twilio’s Global Infrastructure and help our customers succeed. This position is essential in supporting Twilio’s international and multinational customer expansion and will work alongside other product managers, engineering counterparts and customers.
Join us at Twilio, a Silicon Valley unicorn that has never lost its startup “heart and soul” and whose worldwide impact continues to soar.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of crafting useful products. We expect you to be able to work and communicate across the organization at all levels. Successful candidate will:
- Lead by influence across distributed product teams. Drive product design and requirements across many product roadmaps and SCRUM teams
- Demonstrated ability as a Product Manager or equivalent experience for a technology company.
- Technically savvy and experience with the IaaS cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Proven get into it and just get-it-done approach.
- Have a track record of owning product initiatives from requirements to fully deployed functionality.
- Have demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies and conducting customer research.
- Have excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product based on research, data and industry trends.
- Have experience working cross-functionally with sales, sales engineering, operations, support and product development teams.
As a Product Manager for Regional, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER:
- Be responsible for the roadmap to grow Twilio’s Global Infrastructure.
- Lead product throughout the entire product life-cycle including strategic and tactical activities such as product definition, go-to market, collateral generation, distribution and customer support.
- Participate in agile product development process, ensure features are prioritized accurately and releases are delivered on time.
- WRITE IT DOWN:
- Ability to communicate and collaborate product and go-to-market concepts across a large number of partners across multiple timezones.
- Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Build the reports and presentations that can optimally communicate customer requirements and opportunities at all levels of the organization.
- Build collateral and presentations for customers, sales training, datasheets, product briefs and other internal communication.
- EMPOWER OTHERS:
- Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, and business intelligence.
- Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of partners and customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES:
- Understand customer/market needs and competitive landscape for customers and translate these into strategy and deliver product requirements and corresponding business justification.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings and the geographies we serve. The Global Infrastructure team is one of the major growth opportunities for Twilio. We work closely with a broad set of internal partners and international customers to bring the Twilio Platform into new markets. Our work has a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. An office that, as this year’s terrible COVID-19 pandemic has shown us, can overcome any challenges and stay focused and united during difficult times, always putting the safety and health of our employees and their families first. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs