Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Infrastructure team builds tools and implements secure, high availability solutions for our suite of data centric products. If you have a passion for automation and working in a “startup-like” culture, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build, maintain, secure, and support AWS Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code process in Development, Staging, and Production environments utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, and other configuration management tools
- Support Engineering team in building and maintaining application deployments leveraging CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Engineer solutions, systems, and processes adhering to governance and compliance standards
- Partner with other LiveRamp DevOps and Infrastructure teams to drive integration and adopt standards used throughout LiveRamp Engineering organization
- Collaborate in planning and execution of migration from AWS to GCP
- Participate in an on-call rotation
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following:
- 5+ years of cloud infrastructure automation experience using DevOps best practices.
- Expertise building, deploying and managing secure AWS cloud resources
- Leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodology (ie CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experienced deploying and supporting containerized applications with Docker, Kubernetes, EKS and the like
- Expertise with configuration management tools (ie Puppet, Ansible)
- Must be able to code in both Python and Bash programming languages
- Top notch with Linux system administration
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Expertise with IT SOC2 compliance requirements
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of Boston!
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs