Project Manager, Infrastructure
Remote - Columbus, Ohio, United States
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solve healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
About the Role
As Project Manager, you’ll embed in our Infrastructure teams to drive projects that ensure Olive’s applications build, deploy and run smoothly. You’ll help keep our infrastructure and cloud capabilities up to date, and use new and existing tools to solve technical problems. At Olive, automation, reliability and efficiency are part of everything we do.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
- Gather and document project requirements and scope; create and own project schedules and blueprints; track progress and provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure project objectives, deliverables, deadlines, and requirements are clear and agreed upon by the senior management, and internal team members.
- Ensure testing, contingency and cutover plans are planned and executed, and that post-implementation support is in place.
- Negotiate alignment on scope, timelines and resource allocation with impacted teams and project sponsors across Olive and within Infrastructure, IT and Security.
- Embrace Olive’s fast-paced and fast-changing environment; provide calm and sound direction throughout the lifecycle of your teams’ projects.
- Additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Proficiency with technical concepts and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, with experience managing projects in both agile and waterfall methodologies. Scrum and kanban experience a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Ideal candidates have experience at scrappy, fast-moving startups as well as more established companies operating at scale.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership.
- Ability to take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities. Ability to identify options, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to advance a project
- Genuine enthusiasm and excitement for project management. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent workstreams on tight deadlines.
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project, or other Project Portfolio Management tools
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs