Software Engineer - DevOps
Redwood City, California
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is seeking highly qualified Software Engineers to join the C3 AI operations team. In this role you will contribute to the aggressive growth of C3 AI's customer base and cloud infrastructure while solving highly complex technical challenges. We have a highly collaborative environment and are looking for highly motivated professionals who will be passionate about delivering quality solutions for our clients.
- Develop tools and framework to automate operational tasks, infrastructure management & services.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve C3 AI infrastructure through automation.
- Support production and development systems in a constantly evolving environment of integrated systems.
- Analyze and solve deep technical problems, providing mitigations, root cause analyses, and comprehensive postmortem reporting.
- Experience of engineering and supporting production services in a modern, containerized cloud environment.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience with container-orchestration system like AKS, EKS, openshift, rancher etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling like Docker, Argo, Nexus, Artifactory etc.
- Experience with Helm, Ansible, Puppet, ARM templates and/or Cloudformation.
- Experience with cloud providers, such as Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Experience administering Kubernetes based microservices and databases (Desirable - Postgres, Cassandra).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs