QA Automation Engineer II
Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
Primary Job Site: 115 Sansome St., 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
Work hours: 8:30AM – 5:30PM (M-F; 40 hours/week)
Develop and maintain automation test scripts to support fast paced software delivery. Perform
functional, regression, mobile and browser testing. Coordinate with the development team to manage bug fixes and partner on unit testing. Utilize knowledge and experience with Selenium and Java Automation, integration and API tests, and mobile automation test frameworks to create automation test plans and find solutions to improve Credible's end-to-end platform test coverage. Establish and maintain continuous integration pipelines; and independently manage releases and test projects. Interact with the software engineering and product design teams regularly to ensure testing methods are implemented through all stages of software development and delivery. Design and improve Credible’s automated testing frameworks. Direct the activities of the automation team based on priorities and plans developed in conjunction with management.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, plus five (5) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate QA test automation or related software engineering experience, including developing and maintaining automation test scripts; performing functional, regression, mobile, API and browser testing; developing backend integration tests; and developing frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium Webdriver and Java.
Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, plus two (2) years of QA test automation or related software engineering experience, including developing and maintaining automation test scripts; performing functional, regression, mobile, API and browser testing; developing backend integration tests; and developing frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium Webdriver and Java.
*Specific skills: Also requires experience or knowledge in the following: 1) Experience creating mobile automation tests for Android and iOS devices; 2) Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Circle CI and Git; 3) Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles; 4) Experience working with Test Rail, JIRA and Confluence; 5) Experience with Object Oriented programming (OOP) and performance testing; and 6) Knowledge of relational databases
*Any level of experience or knowledge in the specific skills is acceptable.
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs