QA / Automation Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adheres to quality standards. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute test automation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs , perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- 5+ years work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems, installation, and bash scripting.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with using REST API and testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with Crypto technologies, Pen testing, Vulnerability Scans etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Good to have experience in one of VMware, KVM or Xen.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with WebUI test automation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody