Southern Pines, NC & Remote
Novetta is seeking an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team remotely and as needed from our Southern Pines, NC office.
- Building and deploying a DevSecOps Pipeline from scratch
- Compiling Containers and working with container hardening team
- Working at and attending meetings at our Southern Pines, NC office as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- 3+ years of Linux, Python, AWS, git experience
- 3+ years of experience in supporting DoD Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience debugging (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- 3+ years of experience using the Linux Command Line
- 3+ years experience in system/software solution development and delivery
- Experience working on Agile Software Teams
- Experience delivering big data solutions
- Experience with commercial or government cloud solutions (AWS, etc)
- Experience with DevOps (configuration management, application deployment, etc)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience delivering, securing and managing container based applications.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs