Job Description: We are seeking a motivated and cleared Cloud Architect with experience in designing, securing and maintaining an enterprise cloud environment across multiple Cloud Service Providers.
The candidate will be responsible for working within systems, cybersecurity, and development teams to establish, advise, and monitor how security controls are implemented within a cloud environment. With a minimal degree of risk, the candidate will help to maintain security guidelines by leveraging risk, design, and operational requirements. The candidate must have experience with security on cloud-native and hybrid systems and experience with multiple cloud service providers. Duties and responsibilities involve architecture review, implementing, and monitoring controls using compliance tools and manual reviews.
- Design and implement cloud-native and hybrid architectures
- Work alongside the cybersecurity teams to produce and maintain security documentation
- Provide high-level briefings to a non-technical audience on architecture and risks
- Evaluate third-party applications and software for security and compliance
- Conduct Market research, best practices, and security engineering concepts
- Apply DISA STIGS and NIST and other compliance standards
- 5+ years' experience in the Cloud Technology field
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- 1+ year of experience with enterprise-grade networking technology
- 5+ years of experience in IAM, AD, SAML, Multi-Factor Authentication
- 1+ year of experience with SDN, VPCs, Transit Gateways, and Cloud APIs
- 1+ year of experience with VMWare Hypervisor, Containerization and MicroServices
- 1+ year of experience with IaC using tooling such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- 1+ year of experience with scripting using languages such as Python
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification and relevant Computing Environment Certification
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Cloud Architect Certifications, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification
- Must currently possess an active US government Secret clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs