Kalles Group Overview
Securing the future for all- this is our vision.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Infrastructure Engineer will be part of the Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Platform Team for our global financial services client. The goal of this role will be focused on building infrastructure, networks, and automation systems in the cloud that provide peace of mind for our client's global customers, and security and availability for application and development teams. This will be working within an AWS environment.
- You will build cloud infrastructure that drives business value and maintains security, availability, and reliability while being cost efficient.
- You will be responsible for engineering services that enable developers to increase productivity and have confidence that their applications run on a secure backbone.
- You will bring immediate value by jumping in to remedy small to medium support tasks, including troubleshooting, debugging, and responding to customer needs.
- You will collaborate with regional and global engineering teammates to drive solutions that address business challenges within an ambiguous environment.
- You will improve the existing offering to adapt to customers’ needs as well as implementing new scenarios.
- You will support and mentor skill development within the team.
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering field such as systems engineering or software development
- 2+ years’ experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or any major Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions
- 2+ years' experience with demonstrable experience building scalable Infrastructure on a major public cloud vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge building and maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure in Production, as well as observability infrastructure, such as Prometheus, Jaeger, Grafana
- Knowledge of Linux, TCP networking, and cloud infrastructure components and best practices
- Experience implementing and working with service mesh technology, such as Istio or other similar tools (ie Linkerd, Consul, AWS App Mesh, Kuma, Traefik Mesh, or Open Service Mesh)
- Solid experience in at least one programming language, such as Go, Python, Java, C, or Rust
- Proficiency with scripting/automation with Python, Bash, or Shell script
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
- 401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs