Tel Aviv, Israel
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team that is currently ramping up our cloud solution from a near zero state, get the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
- 2+ years as DevOps Engineer.
- Strong CI/CD and Jenkins skills and managing multiple environments: Testing, Staging, Production.
- Strong Linux and Networking Skills.
- Strong in Docker and Docker tools.
- Strong Automation skills: Jenkinsfile, Groovy/Python (or similar) and Shell Scripting.
- Good Familiarity with at least one major cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or equivalents.
- Experience in iOS mobile/Mac cloud is a plus.
- Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Well organized, development like orientation for tasks.
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- Architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies.
About Transmit Security: