About the Role
Our Corp Tech team is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to help us develop networks and systems as we expand our operation throughout the globe. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, loves solving people’s problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
More about you
Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed.
Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills. Be able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find creative and unusual solutions.
You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models.
Ability to handle various tasks and projects simultaneously.
You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
You are a teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
Working as part of our NOC (Network Operations Centre), you will provide support (technical and non-technical), resolve issues, respond to inquiries, and provision basic service types.
Monitor, improve and fix LAN/WAN (L2/L3) using Cisco devices globally.
Monitor, improve and troubleshoot Wireless networks using Cisco Meraki globally.
Pro-active monitor the entire infrastructure and, improve our monitoring system.
Get along with partners and co-workers in Portuguese or English around the globe to install, configure and/or troubleshoot our infrastructure.
Work on cabling and fiber optics needs for existing offices and new ones.
Supervise and deal with security incidents collecting data from firewalls.
Install, configure and support RA-VPN and site-to-site.
Keep the infrastructure documentation up to date.
What you'll need
CCNA certification is required.
Experienced knowledge in wireless networks.
Solid knowledge in security and firewalls.
Solid knowledge in Linux.
It will be a Plus if you have:
Experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless and Cisco Firewalls
Good knowledge in cabling and fiber optics
Experience in cloud computing
Experience with data center cabling and capacity planning
Linux, VMware certifications
Programming capacity in an infrastructure setting (Powershell, Bash, Python, REST APIs
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Manager - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs