Jr Program Manager - Deployments
Billerica, Massachusetts, United States
Jr Program Manager - Deployments
Full Time - Exempt
The Program Manager role plays a pivotal role in establishing and managing the scope, schedule, and cost of multiple highly automated e-Grocery Micro-Fulfillment Centers in parallel. Because this role will be responsible for dealing with customers and suppliers as well as acting as a catalyst for various Alert Innovation sub teams, relationship and communication management skills are essential.
Furthermore, responsibilities include proactive risk management, as well as driving open items, and resource planning.
As the team is relying on the Program Manager to provide clarity on interfaces and priorities strong analytical and organizational skills are required. Flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment are essential.
What Will You Do?
- Develop proposal schedules, scope, and create clear program plans with predictable outcomes and milestones.
- Monitor and assess program performance with a focus on key metrics.
- Identify, characterize, and manage program risks.
- Work closely with cross-functional resources
- Enable a Phase Gate deployment delivery process
- As a team member, effectively communicate and align priorities with Director-level staff, other key leaders, suppliers and customers.
- Be a catalyst for change and company maturity. Energized by our challenges with the ability to effectively convince others of recommendations.
- Have possession of a basic suite of tools applicable to common project challenges.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; able to build effective team relationships and efficiently mediate teams to achieve consensus. Ability to handle conflicts and ambiguity in a constructive way.
- Ability to understand mechanical, electrical, and software systems at a high level as well as basic accounting and contractual knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Equivalent experience also applicable.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Engineer in a matrix-structured organization with hands-on experience in material flow automation, factory automation, construction, or similar fields
Desired Skills/Experience (Not Required):
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or equivalent formal training preferred.
- Experience using Smartsheet, MS Project and Jira preferred.
All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
- The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: “Treat others as you would want to be treated”.
- The Power of Person: The contribution of every single person in a company is important, and the performance of the entire company can only be maximized when every person strives to achieve his/her full potential and to contribute to the best of his/her ability.
- The Power of Team: The Power of Person becomes amplified exponentially when a group of people working effectively as a team create “performance synergy”, whereby the capacity to perform as a team is much greater than the sum of the individual members’ capacities.
- The Power of Truth: We strive to see the world as it is, not as we want or imagine it to be, because only then can we make it better. This core value manifests itself through questioning, probing, testing, measuring, validating, verifying, proving, listening with an open mind, and making fact-based decisions. It also fosters transparency and honesty with others, as well as self-examination and self-honesty.
What Do We Offer?
Alert Innovation offers a highly competitive salary for each job family and level within the Boston-area market in which we are based.
Every employee is granted stock options that vest over four years.
Full-time employees receive a generous benefits package starting on your first date of employment:
- No fixed limits on the number of workdays that you can take off for personal reasons, including vacations. You take what you need keeping in mind the demands of your team’s workload.
- 9 Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K + company match.
- Tuition & work-related training reimbursement programs.
- Employee Assistance Program to assist with emotional health, parenting, eldercare, nutrition, legal and financial consultation needs.
The above list is only a summary of some of our benefits and is not meant to be a comprehensive explanation. To hear more, please visit: https://www.alertinnovation.com/boston-robotics-jobs/
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs