Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Infrastructure team builds tools and implements secure, high availability solutions for our suite of data centric products. If you have a passion for automation and working in a “startup-like” culture, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build, maintain, secure, and support AWS Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code process in Development, Staging, and Production environments utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, and other configuration management tools
- Support Engineering team in building and maintaining application deployments leveraging CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Engineer solutions, systems, and processes adhering to governance and compliance standards
- Partner with other LiveRamp DevOps and Infrastructure teams to drive integration and adopt standards used throughout LiveRamp Engineering organization
- Collaborate in planning and execution of migration from AWS to GCP
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 5+ years of cloud infrastructure automation experience using DevOps best practices.
- Expertise building, deploying and managing secure AWS cloud resources
- Leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodology (ie CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experienced deploying and supporting containerized applications with Docker, Kubernetes, EKS and the like
- Expertise with configuration management tools (ie Puppet, Ansible)
- Must be able to code in both Python and Bash programming languages
- Top notch with Linux system administration
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Expertise with IT SOC2 compliance requirements
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Boston!
More about us:
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs