Junior DevOps Engineer for TT
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine
- Kubernetes (self-managed + EKS);
- VMware, AWS;
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help developers and QA engineers with implementing and following DevOps practices;
- Proactively monitor system health and keep it reliable;
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification. Performance monitoring;
- Performance tuning via auto scaling;
- Write and update scripts;
- Migrate services to AWS;
- Dockerizing Applications. Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Grafana/Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management and Infrastructure-as-Code principles (Ansible/Terraform).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- Tasty and healthy free breakfasts;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.
Job tags: Ansible AWS ELK Git Grafana Kafka Kubernetes Linux MongoDB PostgreSQL Prometheus RabbitMQ Redis Terraform VMware