IT DevOps Engineer
Dublin, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We are looking for a strong DevOps engineer to manage our Systems in Corporate Engineering.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Architect and manage our OKTA Identity platform.
- Build and manage our JIRA Data Center on-prem in Gov Cloud.
- Automate recurring user requirements and maintenance tasks.
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of various Solutions.
- Support and manage our employee technology services like Employee Onboarding/Offboarding.
- Support our Active Directory infrastructure and our Google Workplace environment.
- Foster collaboration with software product development, architecture, and IT teams to ensure releases are delivered with repeatable and audit-able processes.
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments.
WHO YOU ARE:
- MUST HAVE experience with ITAR/FEDRAMP processes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of operational experience in managing IT Systems
- 3+ years experience in automated tools
- Experience with Linux servers and maintaining Linux based applications.
- Experience with Active Directory, OKTA for SAML / SCIM provisioning.
- Experience in managing web or cloud-based services
- Experience in managing any public cloud (AWS, Azure and Google cloud)
- Experience with config/provisioning tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Salt
- Experience in managing systems in the Linux & windows ecosystem.
- Experience with automation via any scripting such as, Bash, Python or powershell.
- Has worked with managing Software systems that are part of SOX Compliance.
- Should be able to learn and deploy new applications.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong hands-on skills. Can drill deep into the complex system design and implementation when needed.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- The position may require access to U.S. export-controlled technologies or technical data.
- Employment with Snowflake is contingent on Snowflake either verifying that you may legally access U.S. export-controlled technologies and technical data, or successfully obtaining by obtaining, in a timely manner, any necessary license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to allow you to have the ability to access U.S. export-controlled technology and technical data.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs