Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, HD Map
San Diego, CA
This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
Email your resume directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network
HD Map data is the major offline data on a running autonomous driving vehicle that makes L4 autonomous driving possible. As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on the TuSimple Maps team, you will develop the next generation map infrastructure on public cloud to achieve the scalability and reliability needed to support our complex large scale map pipelines and services.
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- At least 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile methodology.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) practice and familiar with IaC tools such as Terraform, Stacker, etc.
- Experience with design, build, and deploy large-scale data pipelines and services on AWS.
- Experience in developing cloud infrastructure for several of the following areas: web services, database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics.
- Experience in monitoring cloud performance and troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, and implementing solutions.
- Good programming skills in Python and shell scripting.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- AWS certifications are a plus.
- Experience with major cloud platforms other than AWS, such as Microsoft Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Annual Performance Bonus $$
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs