Software Engineer, Platform - Cloud Infrastructure
Redwood City, CA
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for experienced software engineers to join the Cloud Infrastructure team within the Platform department. Level and corresponding job title will be determined based on experience and interview performance. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work on high-value technologies at the intersection of large-scale distributed systems, big data, orchestration systems and public cloud platforms. You will be given opportunities to take ownership of components, collaborate to drive technical direction and work on interesting, impactful projects. You will also get the opportunity to accelerate your career in the leading enterprise AI company that is in a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- High proficiency in coding with Java, C++, C#, or some other compiled language. Python would also be acceptable.
- Strong competency in object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with any public cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience working with container technology.
- Good familiarity with modern container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS, Swarm.
- Good verbal and written technical communication ability to facilitate collaboration.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Intellectually curious and open to challenges.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences or related field.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience developing and working with REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with at least two public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Strong experience with modern container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS, Swarm.
- Design, develop and maintain various features in a highly scalable and extensible AI/ML platform for large scale applications.
- Design and develop abstraction over services in public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Work on frameworks for performance, scalability and reliability tracking over different components of a highly extensible AI/ML platform.
- Work with architects, product managers and software engineers across teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Participate and provide insights in technical discussions.
- Write clean code following a test-driven methodology.
- Deliver commitments in a timely manner following agile software development methodology.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Sr. DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs