DevOps Integration Engineer
Do you build tools that automate and act as the glue between apps? Do you want to be on a team that integrates a SaaS company into an ever changing o365 infrastructure? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets. If this sounds like you then you could be our next DevOps Integration Engineer
What you’ve done:
- Built, Integrated and supported highly available application infrastructure stack.
- Worked closely with Infrastructure teams in building and integration of platform and app.
- Automate processes and provide continuous improvements in system performance, reliability.
- Used PowerShel, C# and/or Python scripts for automation
What you will do:
- Design developed applications and tools to support an o365 infrastructure migration
- Create a solid infrastructure that can be used for future migrations
- Utilize APIs (REST, SDK, OLAP) and develop calls to integrate o365 applications
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.