Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Define and conduct the monthly paid digital mix for Typology in the DACH region. Manage all channels. Make our brand thrive by acquiring new customers at competitive costs and with our brand guidelines in mind.
You position may require for you to work on our English-speaking markets.
- Based on our HQ guidelines, define the local growth strategy and adapt it on a weekly basis in order to acquire new clients through diverse paid online channels.
- Manage monthly budgets across channels (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tiktok, Display etc...) on the DACH region.
- Monitor our KPIs and optimize daily our campaigns in a constant effort to lower our CPAs and maintaining our global ROI. Our monthly digital advertising budgets starts at 100K€.
- Challenge and diversify our growth strategy by experimenting new channels. Run creatives tests by creating specific static creatives in autonomy using Typology visual library.
- Contribute to global company growth and emulation by creating feedback loops and implementing best practices from the other markets.
- Proficient use of Meta and Google advertising platforms, you have knowledge and curiosity for other online channels. You know how to use Google Analytics, Excel and Canva (or another design tool).
- At least 2 years of experience in either Search Engine Advertising or Paid social field, in an agency or an e-commerce company
- Native german and fluent english speaker.