Srijan is a global engineering firm that builds transformative digital paths to better futures for Fortune 500 enterprises and nonprofits all over the world. Headquartered in India, Srijan operates in 9 countries, including Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, the USA, UK, Germany, Australia, and Japan. The company has championed open-source technologies over the last two decades, bringing advanced engineering capabilities and agile practices to some of the biggest names across Media, BFSI, FMCG, Aviation, Telecom, Technology, and others.
Srijan started off with specializing in building PHP-based open-source content management systems (CMS), specifically in Drupal. Now, we build and modernize digital systems, by leveraging cloud, data, API, and platform centric technologies to help enterprises adapt to changing business models and market demands. We create feature-rich platforms for experience, engagement, collaboration, and insight- designed to be high-performing, digitally transformative, scalable, and secure.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large-sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. Our teams bring on board a unique mix of technical expertise and business acumen, to understand and deliver exactly what your business needs. Srijan leads in Drupal with 350+ Drupal engineers, 75+ Acquia certified Drupal developers and is amongst the 4th globally. With preferred partnerships with Acquia, advanced consulting partners with AWS, Google Apigee, and services relationship with VMWare, Srijan offers the best technology stack in the market.
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries with flexi benefits
- Group Mediclaim Insurance and Personal Accidental Policy
- 30+ Paid Leaves in a year
- Learning and Development of quarterly budgets for certification
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based Data solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and enhance deliverables.
- Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Stay abreast of industry changes, especially in the areas of cloud data and analytics technologies.
- Ability to simultaneously work and deliver on more than one project on Individual contributor role.
- Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL, Data modelling & design, writing complex SQL queries etc.
- Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals individually and with the team.
- Provides best practices, direction for data engineering and design across multiple projects and functional areas.
- Partner with Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and other teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
What will you contribute?
- 5+ years of experience Developing, deploying data solutions using Power BI, Azure platform and pyspark.
- Experience on designing Data pipelines (ETL/ELT), Datawarehouse and Data marts
- Hands-on expert with real-time data processing and analytics, data ingestion (batched and streamed), and data storage solutions
- Hands on Azure Analysis Services & Power BI and good to have experience on other tools
- Hands on experience with Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Data Explorer, Machine Learning, and Azure Synapse Analytics is good to have.
- Expert at creating data dissemination diagrams, data flow diagrams, data lifecycle diagrams, data migration diagrams, and data security diagrams etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data management, orchestration, access control, etc
- A proven expert in writing optimized SQL to deal with large data volumes.
- Hands on knowledge on Python along its main data libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Beautiful soup etc.
Location:- Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad (Hybrid Work Model)