We are hiring a foundational engineering team in Bengaluru and are looking for talented engineers to build critical Moveworks projects.
As an experienced Fullstack Engineer at Moveworks, you are an essential part of the Moveworks AI product ecosystem, and the experience of leveraging ML intelligence for frontend makes it innovative and fun. You have a different playground to work on web UI here. Your work will impact every customer, and the productivity of all functional teams at Moveworks. This role at Moveworks is unlike most other fullstack roles and encompasses a variety of projects across the entire company.
Who we are
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first conversational AI platform for the enterprise. Built on the world's most advanced large language models, like GPT-3, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need - from IT support to HR help to policy information. Every employee at customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Hearst use Moveworks to make work effortless.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to augment end user experience, and find creative solutions to fill in gaps in technology
- Think strategically about the future of frontend within conversational AI and be prepared to try new things
- Promote best practices and standards to build modular and scalable web apps and APIs between backend services
- Improve collaboration process between cross-functional teams
- Find and address front-end performance issues
- Implement automated tests, participate in code reviews, and ship code on a daily basis
What you bring to the table
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years professional development experience building complex web applications
- Experience with a major Web UI framework (e.g. ReactJS) and experience building UI at scale
- A good sense of product design and cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and a willingness to get out of your comfort zone
- Experience working with machine learning products
- Exposure to Conversational UI