Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and Wolfram Language, is seeking a Software Developer to join its Algorithms R&D department. As a part of the Sound & Vision group, you will be in charge of developing audio and video functionality for Wolfram Language.
- Maintaining and developing the codebase for import, export and processing of video files using C++ and Wolfram Language
- Developing new high-level video functionality in Wolfram Language, including functions for analysis, processing and generation of videos
- Developing new high-level audio functionality in Wolfram Language
- Importing and training neural nets that apply to videos and audio signals for integration into Wolfram’s high-level audio and video functionality
- Developing graphical interfaces related to audio and video objects
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Wolfram Language
- Experience with Git
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of signal, audio or image processing
- Advanced Wolfram Language capabilities
- Experience with neural networks (using Wolfram Language, PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Familiarity with tools like FFmpeg or OpenCV
- Ability to develop for multiple platforms, including Windows, macOS and Linux
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.