Holmusk is building the largest Real-World Evidence platform, starting with behavioral health. Combining a leading behavioral health database with AI-powered analytics and digital solutions, we are advancing the frontier of evidence generation and fueling innovation.
At Holmusk, we have the privilege of collaborating with internationally renowned psychiatrists/ specialists in behavioral health. We collaborate with established pharmaceutical companies and clinical institutions primarily on behavioral health. We take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, based in APAC. You would have experience in developing data products, setting up ETL, developing and maintaining good documentation using software development practices. You would be responsible for development of data science algorithms and/or packages for Holmusk’s products. You will also mentor junior data scientists, communicate progress to the rest of the teams and interact with data, product, UX, engineering, customer success & commercial teams.
If this description excites you, come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, designers, data scientists, health and business professionals who are passionate about improving healthcare.
- Communicate effectively understand business requirements, frame challenging problems within data science frameworks and develop a roadmap to execution
- Innovate on the analysis/ modelling methodology to realize the full value of the data
- Develop data applications and packages querying large databases to provide insights.
- Provide in-depth engineering support (debugging, performance optimizations, etc.) focussing on search and retrieval of data using SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Communicate project updates effectively to stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics or related fields
- At-least 3 years of experience as python developer using software development tools, version control systems (git, docker for developing data products.
- Proficient with Python and SQL and in-depth understanding of data processing and feature engineering
- Solid knowledge of Database System, Data Warehousing concepts and languages
- Experience in automated testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS, Spark technologies is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relationship skills and maturity as an individual contributor
- Understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining concepts and optimization techniques
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with healthcare datasets is an advantage.
- Willingness to learn is essential
What's In It For You
- Opportunity to collaborate with leading SME-s from Mental Health space globally including the US, Europe and SG.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that encourages creativity
- Make major impact on the behavioral health space globally
- Flexible work schedules
At Holmusk we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.