Material is a global strategy, insights, design, and technology partner to companies striving for true customer centricity and ongoing relevance in a digital first, customer-led world. By leveraging proprietary, science-based tools that enable human understanding, we inform and create customer-centric business models and experiences + deploy measurement systems – to build transformational relationships between businesses and the people they serve.
Srijan is a global engineering firm that builds transformative digital paths to better futures for Fortune 500 enterprises to nonprofits all over the world. Srijan brings advanced engineering capabilities and agile practices to some of the biggest names across FMCG, Aviation, Telecom, Technology, and others. We help businesses embrace the digital future with cloud, data, API and platform centric technologies and adapt to changing business models and market demands. Srijan leads in Drupal with 350+ Drupal engineers, 80+ Acquia certifications. Srijan is also a Drupal Enterprise Partner & Diamond Certified
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based Data solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and enhance deliverables.
- Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Seast of industry changes, especitay abrally in the areas of cloud data and analytics technologies.
- Ability to simultaneously work and deliver on more than one project on Individual contributor role.
- Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL, Data modelling & design, writing complex SQL queries etc.
- Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals individually and with the team.
- Provides best practices, direction for data engineering and design across multiple projects and functional areas.
- Partner with Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and other teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
What will you contribute?
- 3+ years of experience Developing, deploying data solutions using Power BI, Azure platform and pyspark.
- Experience on designing Data pipelines (ETL/ELT), Datawarehouse and Data marts
- Hands-on expert with real-time data processing and analytics, data ingestion (batched and streamed), and data storage solutions
- Hands on Azure Analysis Services & Power BI and good to have experience on other tools
- Hands on experience with Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Data Explorer, Machine Learning, and Azure Synapse Analytics is good to have.
- Expert at creating data dissemination diagrams, data flow diagrams, data lifecycle diagrams, data migration diagrams, and data security diagrams etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data management, orchestration, access control, etc
- A proven expert in writing optimized SQL to deal with large data volumes.
- Hands on knowledge on Python along its main data libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Beautiful soup etc.
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries with flexi benefits
- Group Mediclaim Insurance and Personal Accidental Policy
- 30+ Paid Leaves in a year
- Learning and Development of quarterly budgets for certification
Location:- Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad (Hybrid Work Model)