Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
Incode is seeking talented iOS engineers to join our mobile development team. We are building flexible SDKs and end-to-end solutions on top of our cutting-edge machine learning technology. You will help to design and build new features for our iOS products. You will be working with our engineering team to build an easy-to-use, performant and stable iOS SDK and help us grow a dynamic and international development team. We are looking for entrepreneurial and driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
- Building highly performant iOS SDK that mostly relies on efficient frame processing directly from the camera feed, so that in-house built machine learning libraries can perform at their best to verify a person’s identity.
- Be part of our git feature workflow, involved in both creating and reviewing Pull Requests.
- Be part of bi-weekly sprints and available for daily status meetings. Work closely with Product, Design, Customer Success and Quality Assurance teams to make sure not only the code is performing well, but rather product is delivering the best possible experience to the customers.
- Participating in hiring and mentoring new people.
- Participation in product planning
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related field
- 4+ years of professional iOS development
- Experience with Swift
- Published at least one iOS app/framework
- Experience working with user interface designers
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Interest in real-time image processing
- Interest in machine learning
- Have a keen eye for UI and passion for building an amazing UX.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.