Endpoint is a digital title and settlement company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all. For many, buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transactions. At Endpoint, we help our customers close every deal so they can start their next chapter with confidence. Whether it’s a first-time homebuyer choosing a place to start a family, a real estate agent securing a record-breaking deal, or a proptech company scaling its services, we believe that closing on a home is a milestone worth celebrating and a process that should be easy for all parties involved.
Founded in 2018 by a diverse group of tech and real estate veterans, Endpoint develops technology that streamlines home closing for real estate agents, buyers and sellers, and empowers proptech companies and investors looking to scale their closing operations. Backed by First American Financial Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, Endpoint has secured $220 million in funding and has operations across the US.
We are looking for a Senior Design Technologist to build prototypes that will enable product teams to rapidly test new ideas and create high-quality user-facing applications that focus on usability, consistency, and accessibility.
As a Senior Design Technologist, you will use your skills to:
- Design, prototype, and test UI components that solve for a wide variety of use cases in a consistent and flexible way
- In partnership with the Product Design and Research teams, shape the holistic vision of user interfaces in Endpoint Products with an eye towards consistency, flexibility, and scalability
- Improve designer workflows by managing shared tools and libraries and creating more efficient processes
- Write new and refactor existing components that are modular, extensible, testable, and accessible
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and evolve our standards for high-quality front-end code
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ years of experience building interactive prototypes
- A systems thinking mindset, with an appetite to dig into complex UI problems and an ability to break them down into small, modular pieces
- Detailed ability to design UI that is simple and usable yet flexible enough to serve a variety of use cases
- Deep expertise in design collaboration tools and managing shared design resources in a tool such as Figma
- Excellent communication skills, capable of presenting your ideas clearly and in the context of user behavior and technical sustainability
- A mindset of valuing outcome over output and a deep understanding of the role of an iterative, collaborative design process to measure progress toward solving cross-platform problems.
Why work at Endpoint:
- You’ll join a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- You’ll work alongside industry experts and the brightest minds in tech to transform an industry
- We foster a vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
- You’ll be entrusted with responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day work
- You’ll have opportunities to advance your career from within, or for internal mobility
- Customizable benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K MatchFlexible work options for certain roles
- Virtual and in-person team events
- We offer competitive compensation; Base pay is one part of your total compensation package in addition to annual bonus. This role pays between $142,000 and $174,000 and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications and experience. We also offer a long-term incentive plan.
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.