Do you enjoy being a part of creating, developing, and deploying software for entertainment and communication platforms? Are you looking for your next position in a growing team with opportunity to expand and utilize your skills? Then you belong with us!
Nimble Gravity is looking for a Sr. Android Developer to join the team. Please review the list of qualifications and responsibilities for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 7+ years Android development
- Ability to develop and mentor other developers
- Drive epics and stories from Sprint Planning, process to PR, MR all the way thru release candidate.
- Competitive salary
- Remote work option with home internet allowance
- Healthcare insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Savings fund
- Food coupons, Christmas bonus
- 25 Total days off first year (Vacation, Sick, PTO)
- 50% Vacation premium
- Education stipend
Nimble Gravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Nimble Gravity considers all qualified applicants.