Are you passionate about our mission to empower patients to live their healthiest lives? Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative team that is making a difference in the healthcare industry? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Regional Sales Director position!
As a Regional Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement creative and effective sales strategies across the Southeast US region. You will be responsible for selling our cutting-edge solutions directly to Value based care providers who are supporting medicare advantage members. You will be a key player in expanding our market presence and increasing our revenue.
To excel in this role, you will need to have a strong set of qualities that will enable you to think strategically and execute effectively to close deals. You will also need to have the flexibility to nimbly operate in a fast-paced, agile environment that is constantly evolving. You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, a supportive and collaborative culture, and a chance to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of patients.
Areas of Responsibility
● Generate sales leads via cold calling, e-mails, and customer prospecting.
● Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs both remotely and in-person
● Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs.
● Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region.
● Stay current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
● Document customer interactions and maintain data related to activities, accounts, and partners.
Ideal Qualifications for this Position
● 9-11 years experience in a lead sales role in a fast-paced startup and/or technology environment.
● Experience successfully selling a technology solution to value-based care provider groups.
● Experience in Value Based Care (VBC) arrangements between payers and providers with an understanding of Medicare Advantage and risk adjustment.
● Have sold to clinical leaders, administrators or operators. High level of comfort and experience using technology such as G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, and technical savvy to quickly learn and master new technologies.
Key Competencies for Success in this Position
✔ Change Management - Approaches major changes strategically, evaluating options and developing plans to manage risk, communication, and adoption.
Thinks through changes from various perspectives. Able to gain followership.
Demonstrates flexibility in a changing environment.
✔ Composure - Cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence.
✔ Decision Quality - Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of their solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
✔ Integrity and Trust - Widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent themself for personal gain.
✔ Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
✔ Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
✔ Priority Setting - Spends their time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Latitude in Decision-making
Some latitude for independent judgment and decision-making
Moderate latitude for independent judgment and decision-making
Wide latitude for independent judgment and decision-making
✔ Significant latitude for independent judgment and decision-making
Extensive latitude for independent judgment and decision-making
Other Important Information about this Position
● This position may be primarily remote, with some presence in our Denver,
Colorado office necessary at times.
● This position requires regular travel to visit current and potential customers
● The ability to work productively and without interruption or distraction during
Mountain Time business hours is essential.
● Every position requires certain physical capabilities. Credo seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
● Equal employment opportunity is a fundamental principle at Credo. We are committed to a work environment in which relationships are characterized by dignity, courtesy, and respect. We are committed to nondiscrimination in all business operations.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance