Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and Wolfram Language, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Native App and Web Frontend Developer to join its Wolfram Technology Group.
Wolfram is a multinational company headquartered in the United States. By joining Wolfram, you will gain unique experience working with high-quality global teams from the best universities around the world. The company provides diverse projects and opportunities for career growth.
- Developing native apps for Android and iOS
- Developing the web front end for cloud-based applications
- Building modular, extensible and easily maintainable code
- Ensuring full compliance with UI/UX design
- Optimizing application responsiveness
- Handling of comprehensive error and edge cases
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Having a basic understanding of professional software development methodologies, QA and testing approaches
- Validating user inputs before sending to the back end
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- Developing automated tests for the front end
- Experience in native app development is a must (React (JS/Native), Flutter, Ionic or Apache Cordova or Kotlin, responsive design)
- Experience with Semantic UI and React/Angular 2+ etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in working with a Linux/UNIX or Windows environment
- Understanding of software development life-cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile
- Understanding of testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience with application deployment and user provisioning in AWS and Azure
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases in the cloud
- Good idea of UI/UX design
- Ability to handle international clients independently
- Proficiency in English
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience (excluding internships)
Location: Bhubaneswar, India
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, candidates from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.