Material is a global strategy, insights, design, and technology partner to companies striving for true customer centricity and ongoing relevance in a digital first, customer-led world. By leveraging proprietary, science-based tools that enable human understanding, we inform and create customer-centric business models and experiences + deploy measurement systems – to build transformational relationships between businesses and the people they serve.
Srijan is a global engineering firm that builds transformative digital paths to better futures for Fortune 500 enterprises to nonprofits all over the world. Srijan brings advanced engineering capabilities and agile practices to some of the biggest names across FMCG, Aviation, Telecom, Technology, and others. We help businesses embrace the digital future with cloud, data, API and platform centric technologies and adapt to changing business models and market demands. Srijan leads in Drupal with 350+ Drupal engineers, 80+ Acquia certifications. Srijan is also a Drupal Enterprise Partner & Diamond Certified
- Under broad supervision, install, configure, and support Windows, Mac, and Mobile endpoints using Microsoft Intune/Jamf Pro management tools in a large global environment.
- Utilizing best practices surrounding mobile device management, work with iOS, iPadOS, and Android MDM features to secure and manage a fleet of enterprise and personally owned devices.
- Review and troubleshoot log files to ensure optimal performance and resolve issues.
- Monitor and control mobile devices and provide metrics that illuminate efficiencies or opportunities for growth.
- Daily duties may include software update management, package creation, scripting and patch distribution testing policies, imaging Windows endpoints with Autopilot, imaging Mac endpoints with Jamf Pro, configuring MDM, and deploying MDM for Android, iOS, and iPadOS devices.
- Create, test, and maintain application packages and scripts utilized in client provisioning operations, client fleet deployments, and end-user self-service catalogs.
- Maintain and enforce standardized client fleet hardware and software configurations utilizing automation, scripting, and client management platforms, reviewing regularly to meet evolving business and security needs.
- Collaborate with DWT team to create custom device profiles as needed.
- Work with security teams to maintain and update client security baselines, automate patch/update schedules, and respond to critical vulnerability threats.
- Serve as Windows, macOS, and mobile subject matter expert and be an escalation point for technical support teams.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to supporting process workflows, and reference material used by technical support teams.
- Contribute to and review documentation to ensure innovation, security, and business requirements are met while also keeping a keen eye on improving user experience.
- Configure and pilot device rollouts using zero-touch deployment.
- Hardware lifecycle testing, validation, and change control.
- Device management policy design, testing, and implementation.
- Create and maintain endpoint security baselines.
- Automate patch/update schedules and respond to critical vulnerability threats.
- Systems troubleshooting and reporting.
- Systems Administrator with advanced knowledge of Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, iPadOS device management skills in a large environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune/Jamf Pro management tools is preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of workstation troubleshooting (GPO, policy, multiple OS environments, legacy OS).
- Strong experience in mobile technology, troubleshooting, and operating systems.
- Proficient in one or more modern scripting languages (ex: PowerShell, Python, Bash, Shell).
- Advanced knowledge of vulnerability management concepts and methodologies.
- Open to work regularly in UK Timezone shift - 2PM - 11PM IST
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries with flexi benefits
- Group Mediclaim Insurance and Personal Accidental Policy
- 30+ Paid Leaves in a year
- Learning and Development of quarterly budgets for certification