Material is a global strategy, insights, design, and technology partner to companies striving for true customer centricity and ongoing relevance in a digital first, customer-led world. By leveraging proprietary, science-based tools that enable human understanding, we inform and create customer-centric business models and experiences + deploy measurement systems – to build transformational relationships between businesses and the people they serve.
Srijan is a global engineering firm that builds transformative digital paths to better futures for Fortune 500 enterprises to nonprofits all over the world. Srijan brings advanced engineering capabilities and agile practices to some of the biggest names across FMCG, Aviation, Telecom, Technology, and others. We help businesses embrace the digital future with cloud, data, API and platform centric technologies and adapt to changing business models and market demands. Srijan leads in Drupal with 350+ Drupal engineers, 80+ Acquia certifications. Srijan is also a Drupal Enterprise Partner & Diamond Certified
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries with flexi benefits
- Group Mediclaim Insurance and Personal Accidental Policy
- 30+ Paid Leaves in a year
- Learning and Development of quarterly budgets for certification
Lead Data Scientist :
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead a technical team and help us gain useful insight out of raw data. Lead Data Scientist responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d like to meet you.
- Experience of 6-10 years should be fine and predominantly have experience on AI/ML, NLP, Python, AWS/Cloud, Computer Vision, Machine Vision, Docker
- Ability to understand a business problem and the available data and identify what techniques can be applied to answer the business questions
- Given a business problem, estimate solution feasibility and potential approaches based on available data
- Quickly prototype solutions and build models to test feasibility of solution approach
- Build statistical models, train and test them to and drive towards the optimal level of model performance
- Develop robust, scalable and production grade data pipelines and machine learning models to answer key business problems against big, small or huge volumes of diverse range of data sets.
- Build scalable AI / ML: solutions as appropriate - may depend on the requirements and will span NLP, Computer / Machine Vision, Clustering, Segmentation, Deep Learning etc.
- Writing reusable piece of code following best software engineering practices accommodating common design patterns and OOPS
- Work across the spectrum of reporting and data visualization, statistical modeling and supervised learning tools and techniques and apply the right level of solution to the right problem
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality systems and provide business value
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
Must Have Skills:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a delivery focused team
- Strong coding ability in Python, and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.) is a must
- Experience with building predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, and other predictive modeling techniques
- Experience across Structured, Semi-Structured and Unstructured data along with the appropriate modeling techniques based on the business requirements
- Knowledge of both traditional as well awareness with existing state of the art methods in Machine Learning, NLP, Document Classification, Transfer Learning, Information Extraction and Retrieval with a proven track record of applying them to real problems.
- Experience in Computer Vision techniques - processing and handling of images and videos, as well as detection / classification techniques
- Experience in cloud computing like AWS is a plus
- Experience in microservice based architectures with model containerization using Docker is a must (Kubernetes experience will be an added advantage)
- Ability to communicate the requirements and deliverables effectively to both technical teams as well as non-technical domain specialists
- Strong team player; ability to provide both a strong individual contribution but also work as a team and contribute to wider goals is a must in this dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish proper communications within the team and clients\
Location:- Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad
Working Model:- Hybrid