- Concept definition using latest technologies;
- Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements;
- Providing solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Documenting the hardware design respecting the development process;
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
- Good knowledge in schematic design;
- Knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment;
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level;
- To be passionate about electronics and hardware in general;
- Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage
- Previous experience in hardware development;
- Knowledge in PCB Layout design;
- Ability to plan and coordinate development activities;
- Experience with Zuken;
- German Language.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.