Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at global scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into the global supplier network.
We are a well funded high-growth technology company, backed by top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano, BAM Elevate, Frederic Kerrest and others. The Craft team is headquartered in San Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support virtual and hybrid work, and have team members across the United States, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about reimagining enterprise intelligence, procurement and supply chain to build a sustainable future.
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft is seeking a motivated and skilled Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS applications and APIs.
While our customers love our current product, the majority of our product vision still needs to be built. This means that our software engineers have the unique opportunity to design and build fundamental features and infrastructure for business-critical software used by some of the largest companies in the world.
As a key member of the new Alerts team, you will be helping develop automated curated notifications to help companies make critical decisions. You’ll build APIs and services along with a delightful UI, in partnership with data engineers, data scientists, and designers.
What You'll Do:
- Work in small, empowered feature teams with teammates across Design, Product, and Data Science to drive complex features from start to finish, across the full stack.
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship. We can all learn from each other regardless of title.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building best-in-class products and services.
Who You Are:
- Have a proven track record of successfully built products and services, typically 3+ years experience.
- Have a desire to make a direct impact and see your work actually helping users.
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new technologies, and always trying to grow.
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions.
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative.
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary starting at $150,000 USD/Year. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
$200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
$1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
At Craft we value flexibility and innovation, as well as in-person interaction and team activities whenever possible. This is a remote role based in the Seattle area. Although in-person attendance is not expected or required, team offsite meetings and collaboration are encouraged!
We want you to have a great interviewing experience and see this as a conversation. To help you prepare, the outline typically (but subject to change) looks like:
Recruiter (20 min) - Non-technical phone call to discuss Craft, your background and answer questions.
Technical (60 min) - Video call covering full-stack topics. We don’t ask Leetcode-style brain teaser problems.
Hiring Manager (30 min) - Non-technical video call to do a deeper dive into your background, the role and opportunity.
Product Manager (30 min) - Video call covering product.